At the Expert Skin Clinic, the safety of our patients is paramount so we have put a number of COVID-19 prevention measures in place at our clinics including the below:
- Requesting patients with COVID-19 symptoms stay at home.
- Booked appointments only, no walk-ins, no patient companions.
- Hand gel provided on entry and face mask must be worn- this will be provided if you do not have one.
- Enhanced Personal Protective Equipment to confidently protect you and our team including gloves and face masks by our staff during consultations.
- Enhanced infection prevention and control to ensure the environment at the clinic remains safe throughout the day.
- Controlling the number of patients in reception at the clinic.
- Contactless and card payments taken where possible to reduce the need for further contact.
In order to ensure the safety of our staff and patients we are using Sanigone products to sanitise our reception areas, consulting rooms, communal and toilet areas.
Sanigone products are anti virucidal and anti bacterial and are backed by three British Standards. Not only do they eliminate 99.99% of ALL enveloped coronaviruses (of which Covid 19 is one) they are effective against E-Coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Hepatitis B and C, Staphylococcus Aureus and many others.
Should you wish to know more about these products please visit www.sanigone.co.uk where all the relevant certification and documentation can be found.